Monday, July 13, 2009

Add-on

I would have liked to gone fishing, but a few times I have been out on charters and never enjoyed it, actually didnt like it because of all the other people, its a zoo....I would like to find a person that would just take June and I.....If you thought streams were crowded with fisherman in Oregon, you ought to see Alaska....boat to boat, shoulder to shoulder...not fun for me...Im sure there are places were that doesnt happened but I dont know where they are at. People are here from most states fishing for salmon and halibut...We have had a few moose step out on the highway right in front of us and if you dont think thats a rush...They are so big the first thought is its something from another world..but its just a good ol moose with legs any woman would love to have. lol. We did see caribou yesterday....We just turned 5000 miles on this trip so far. We had 3000 when we got here and put another 2000 in Alaska. Im thinking we will have around 9000 or 10,000 when we get back.....I cant wait to get back to Bend so we can go for a drive somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment