Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dancing with the Bears

Our side trip this time went beyond what we thought we would see.. We did see a nice grizz sow doing her version of fishing...I got a lot of it on film...The road going into Hyder and Stewart was above the 10 scale...of "ALL" the mountains we have seen, these were supreme...better than Glacier Park in Montana many times over...Dont know why we dont hear more about them...We have seen some actual darkness the last five nights, but last night it was dark "all" night,,,,I was scared...I think I saw the boogey man....We are now down in BC where its hot and will be rolling into Bend friday afternoon......More tidbits to follow...I am dog tired after getting no sleep cause of the boogey man...

1 comment:

  1. Get ready for the heat! Tonight it was still 90 degrees at 8:00!

    ReplyDelete